×

Fire engulfs house on Thursday

A Montmorency County house on Moore Road burned down on Thursday night because of a chimney fire, according to officials at the Montmorency County Sheriff’s Office. Firefighters who came to the scene to put out the house fire said, at some point, that it was fully engulfed in fire and that it was fully damaged.

Newsletter

Today's breaking news and more in your inbox

I'm interested in (please check all that apply)
Are you a paying subscriber to the newspaper? *
   

Starting at $4.62/week.

Subscribe Today