Five feel-good books to end a tough year
As we approach the end of this year, there are many books that have helped us through a day, a week, or even months while we faced challenging days. Books take us on adventures to far away places; open our minds to new possibilities, and takes us back in time and into the future; perhaps it’s a mystery, a romance, and even a comedy to lighten the day.
With one more month of 2020, the Presque Isle District Library is sharing some of the reads that you may want to explore before the year ends. There are so many good reads for 2020, and here are five feel good books to end out the year. Enjoy!
1. “Midnight Library,” by Matt Haig.
2. “It’s Not All Downhill From Here,” by Terry McMillan.
3. “The Authenticity Project,” by Clare Pooley.
4. “Keep Moving” by Maggie Smith.
5. “The Return” by Nicholas Sparks.