Jerry and MaryAnne Lenart celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a mass at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, officiated by Father Gerald Okoli.
They were married on Oct. 18, 1958 at the All Saints Polish Catholic Church in Flint, with Father Anthony Maichrowski officiating.
All of their children, grandchildren and their great-grandson honored them with a dinner party.
MaryAnn was a nurse at St. Joseph Hospital and the Osteopathic Hospital in Flint. Jerry retired as an engineer from General Motors Overseas Operations and the Advanced Engineering and Research Center in Warren. They resided in Swartz Creek, Rochester and Mexico. Their retirement home is on Bell Bay on Lake Huron, and they spend their winters in Arizona.