Trinity Episcopal Church, known as the Village Church, hosted a party on June 14 to mark the occasion of its founding in 1864.
The 150th anniversary gathering included parishioners, friends, dignitaries, local clergy and Bishop Todd Ousley.
Father Bruce Michaud began the program with a brief PowerPoint presentation on the history of Trinity. Following the presentation, a champagne toast was made by the bishop and a casual, but elegant reception was enjoyed by all participants.
In early September, a "Homecoming Picnic" will be held at Camp Chickagami for all current and former parishioners.